General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions
- Basic terms
- The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Significant Bit Software AG) via the website store.officeasset.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own used by you is contradicted.
- Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity, which acts in the conclusion of a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
- Conclusion of the contract
- The subject of the contract is the sale of download products (digital content that is not delivered on a physical data carrier).
- Already with the placement of the respective service offer on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the service description.
- The contract is concluded via the online ordering system as follows:
Using the "Configurator" button in the navigation bar, you can call up and configure the download product intended for purchase.
After confirming the "Order" button, all order data will be displayed as an order overview. oIf you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online store or redirected to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or entry of your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
Before submitting the order, you have the option here to check all the information again, change (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order. By sending the order via the "Next" button, you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
- The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, partly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is accurate, the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular not prevented by SPAM filters.
- License of use for download products
- The offered download products are protected by copyright. You will receive a simple usage license for each download product purchased from us, unless otherwise stated in the respective offer.
- The simple license of use includes the permission to save and/or print one copy of the download product for your personal use on your computer or other electronic device.
You are prohibited from making any other copy. You are expressly prohibited from modifying or editing any file or any part thereof and from making it available in any way to any third party, either privately or commercially.
You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
- Selection of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
- German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as this does not deprive them of the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (favorability principle).
- The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations existing with us as well as the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office, insofar as you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to also invoke the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
- The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
- Basic terms
- Customer information
- Identity of the seller
Significant Bit Software AG
Phone: +49 7243 348 854-0
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
- Contract language, contract text storage
- The contractual language is German.
- The complete contract text is not stored by us. Before sending the order, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved via the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the terms and conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
- Main features of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
- Prices and payment terms
- The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
- Since the goods are delivered by download, no shipping costs are incurred.
- Costs incurred for the transfer of money (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions) are to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state, but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
- You have the following payment option, unless otherwise stated in the online ordering process or in the respective offer:
- Payment by PayPal
- Payment by PayPal (credit card, direct debit, if necessary invoice)
- Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due immediately for payment.
- Delivery terms
For download products (digital content that is not delivered on a physical data carrier) no shipping costs are incurred. Download products can be downloaded in your customer account. The provision for download takes place within 24 hours after conclusion of the contract (in case of agreed prepayment after the time of your payment instruction). You will also be informed about the provision by e-mail.
- Legal liability for defects
The statutory rights of liability for defects exist.
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specialized in IT law and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. For more information, please visit: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service
last update: 27.10.2020
- Identity of the seller